All Saints Episcopal Church
Not long after the Civil War between the States had ceased a young lady named Mary Williamson arrived. She was a native of Philadelphia and a devout Episcopalian had decided to establish a house in the town to avoid the summer heat of the city. Each year Miss Williamson would dress in the habit of an Episcopal nun and become engaged in the life and concerns of the community. With no Episcopal Church in the area she traveled a distance to receive Holy Communion.
Soon she established an outreach to orphaned girls. She would take them to Fallsington to stay the summer. She realized the problem of no church in the community. In 1876, she built All Saints Church to meet this need to the ministry she had to orphans.
In 1956, a large Parish House was built to meet the needs of the booming population of Lower Bucks in the 1950's. In 1960 the church was also expaned to meet this growth. This expansion doubled the size of the building.
In 2006, All Saints Church and Saint Paul Church, Levittown entered into a shared ministry agreement. In this shared ministry both parishes stay independent, but share a priest and ministries. Outreach and liturgies are shared to create a stronger Episcopal Christian presence in Lower Bucks. This agreement is not common and has been used as a model for other shared ministries.
Holy Eucharist- Sundays 8am
9 Old Locust St. Fallsington PA 19054